Friday, March 18, 2016

Answers to Your Top Questions on Substance Use Disorders

"Michael Botticelli answers questions from a Facebook chat with The Addict's Mom, an online community of loved ones of those struggling with substance use disorders.

A few weeks ago, I joined in a Facebook chat with The Addict's Mom, an online community of mothers with children and family members suffering from substance use disorders. It was a privilege for me to listen to their experiences and help provide answers on the heroin and prescription opioid epidemic in this country.
I couldn't respond to all of the questions asked in the chat, but as promised, my team and I put together answers for some of the most-asked questions. Take a look, and share if you know any friends or family who might have similar questions.."
Substance abuse

No comments: