Friday, June 22, 2012

Health Insurance Coverage: Early Release of Estimates From the National Health Interview Survey, 2011

"• Once each year, this quarterly report presents health insurance coverage rates for selected states. In 2011, the percentage of persons who were uninsured at the time of interview among the 32 states shown ranged from 3.9% in Massachusetts to 22.6% in Nevada.

• In 2011, 46.3 million persons of all ages (15.1%) were uninsured at the time of interview, 58.7 million (19.2%) had been uninsured for at least part of the year prior to interview, and 34.2 million (11.2%) had been uninsured for more than a year at the time of interview..."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been surfing on-line greater than three hours these days, but I never discovered any fascinating article like yours. It is pretty worth sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made just right content material as you probably did, the net will probably be a lot more helpful than ever before.
Feel free to surf my web blog ... Phone Therapy

Anonymous said...

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs
really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later on. Cheers
Also see my page :: purchase hcg